A Little About me:
My name is Justin Juno. I am a creative designer, developer, and person living in Austin, Texas. I share a home with my beautiful girlfriend and our two lovely pups. I am an optimistic, quirky, and somewhat humorous individual who enjoys lending his artistic talents commercially.
I am twenty-four years of age and have successfully worked as a freelance artist for three years. During this time, I have had the privilege to work with some of the most interesting and innovative clients around the world. It is through these experiences that I have learned to adapt to a variety of techniques and styles.
I am currently available for hire and am pursuing creative opportunities worldwide. For more information or a quote please contact me directly. If you would like to discuss your project over the phone, web-cam, or in person please email me to set up a time.
5 Things You Should Know About Me:
- 1. I am addicted to chips and salsa.
- 2. I need caffeine to function.
- 3. I slapped the bass on a national tour.
- 4. I stash candy through out my office.
- 5. I collect vinyl records, gig posters, and toys.
5 Things You Shouldn’t Know About Me:
- 1. I watch reality television.
- 2. I have an extreme phobia of wasp and bees.
- 3. I sing songs that I don’t know the words to.
- 4. I commentate for my dogs, a little to often.
- 5. I think I am funnier than I am.
I Like To Play:
I support a children’s non-profit organization that is dedicated to creating environments for children to play. I donate a small portion of my monthly income and sales to KaBOOM!. They encourage kids to play and maintain healthy lifestyles by building parks and playgrounds in communities through out the United States.